Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Squishy stats

Brayden is 6 months old today. It has gone by faster then either of the other kids. Maybe it's because we've gotten twice as much sleep with him. He's been so enjoyable. He had a doc. appt. today and is still around 20 pounds, but has grown two inches. He's now 27 1/2 inches. He's in the 85% for his age. I wish all of you could just hold him or talk to him once. He's honestly the best baby. He has big girly eyes (huge eyelashes) and the biggest thighs. Today he is sick and it's the first fever he's ever had. We haven't had to buy infant Tylenol until today. We've been worried about him as his fever got fairly high. He's been miserable. I hate it when babies are sick- especially when we're already stressed. I get so worried about them when they can't tell anyone what's wrong. I just love my kids so much and I hate seeing them suffer. Anyway, don't stop reading here, I put two other posts on tonight and they have pictures.

2 comments:

Marti Christensen said...

I agree he is so happy. When I am talking to you and he smiles you have to just stop and smile back cuz he's so dang cute. What a tub, Payton was 18 pounds at 18 months. I am glad I won't have to feed him when he's in his teens.

Felder Funnies said...

I'm glad to hear that little squishy is continuing to be squishy!! Love the pics of Mike in a tux, what a hunk!! Hope you guys are doing good- we need to get together before Christmas or just end the friendship! I think if I threaten us then we will actually get together and chat!! Love ya!