Wednesday, January 7, 2009
SUPAF
AHHHH! I have 7oo groups and solos to schedule, $7,000 to but in the correct places, 21 adjudicators to bow down to, volunteers to organize, press releases to write, and about 7 million questions to answer "nicely" all by my little self. AND I only have one month before the festival. ONE MONTH!!! The crappy thing is that I haven't put anything off. I'm on schedule and this is still how much work I have left to do! Stacey (the previous director) if you are reading this, I idolize you at this point in my life. Just a heads up and apology to everyone in advance- If you talk to me during the month of February and I bite your head off, I'm sorry and it's most likely not your fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude...I know my life is crazy busy right now too, but I'm TOTALLY serious about helping you with whatever you need. This kind of stuff is right up my alley so PLEASE call or text me.
{And I for one am glad the comments are back on!}
Wow, I do not envy you at all. Good luck with everything! Oh, and I saw that Mike is presenting for the UMEA conference. I'll definitely go to his session if I'm able to! Health permitting, I should be there next month and I look forward to seeing you guys (as long as you don't bite my head off). :)
What's SUPAF? Is it some sort of Mexican hard candy?
Post a Comment