Wednesday, April 22, 2009
ER
Brayden just can't seem to catch a break. You know how sick he's been lately and as soon as thing look up, he catches something else. He was so happy and sweet yesterday (as you can see in the pictures I posted from our little outing) and we had NO clue he was sick. He was wasted at bedtime and went right to sleep. Mike and I went bed around 10:30 and Bray started coughing. Soon he was wheezing, and then gasping for air. Without really even thinking, I took him to the ER. He has croup and an ear infection (yet again). His breathing was so bad. He had a breathing treatment and a medication to reduce swelling in his airway. We stayed for awhile just to be sure he was breathing ok. It was a long night. Mike was good enough to stay home this morning so I could get some sleep. Bray slept all morning and is now a rather sad little guy, but he's breathing- that's all I care about. We have a prescription to the Bronchitis Clinic which is where I took him when he had RSV. Seriously, it's April and 92 degrees outside. You'd think the worst of the "sick" season would be over. Not for us I guess. On the bright side, this kid is going to have one awesome immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope hes doing better! Brayden's really keeping you on your toes isn't he?
Post a Comment