Sunday, February 20, 2011
YAY!
We have had our 2002 Town and Country for lots of years. Anna wasn't born when we purchased it. It's been a great vehicle and we have lots of memories. We've been planning for months to replace her.......and yesterday we did. It's funny though....I took this picture this morning. We have both vans at our house right now (even though we traded this one in). We didn't have our house key because we always get in through the garage. The garage door opener is programed into the van, so we had to bring both home with us and will drop this one off today. Anyway, I thought I'd list a few memories. This is the van in which: we went on all of our family trips, we brought Anna and Brayden home from the hospital, I had my first horrible seizure, we spent lots of money fixing our first transmission, we drove around without a taillight for a few months, backed into a car that backed into us at the same time (weird), we have taken all over the city for years and years. I will miss the built in car seats but really- that's about it. It has been very dependable and that's why....................................
...........we decided to purchase another Town and Country. This one is a 2010 and has Stow & Go seating, middle row windows that roll down (Bray is going to love that), NO CASSETTE PLAYER but a CD player with an MP3/I-Pod jack (yay), and lots of other little gadgets that will make life a lot more distracting on the road. I'm not too fond of Silver, but it wasn't last on my list. I really wanted red, but that's just asking way too much. So, there she is. I'm very excited for all the storage and the lack of embarrassing noises it will make at carpool pick-up. I'm also looking ahead realizing that this might just be the vehicle Tyson learns to drive with. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! And I'm sure you love it too! It's so nice to get a new dependable vehicle. Enjoy it - I'm happy for you, you deserve it!
Post a Comment