Monday, April 25, 2011
It's done
We now live right behind Mike's school. The house is MUCH better than I thought it would be and the neighborhood and ward are FANTASTIC. We are unpacked and I even have most of the decorations up. The cat took it the hardest. I thought she was going to shrivel up and die. Poor thing. We had some amazing friends help us load, unload, and even unpack. Mike's dad came over the day before and helped build shelves in the garage and stayed to help load the trucks. A co-worker (and friend) watched our boys. Anna went with Grandma Winslow because she had a temp of 103. She slept a lot of the morning. We took the boys to Grandma later and Matthew stuck around and helped Mike get the stubborn dishwasher connected. It all went pretty well. The cost has been a LOT more than expected. The fridge is 1/2 an inch too wide so we had to buy a new one. A lot of our "stuff" had worn out at the other house so we needed to replace things like rugs and linens. The kids are missing their friends and driving us a little insane, but with school starting up again tomorrow I think things will be good. Come over anytime. I won't post my address here, but I will e-mail you my address if you request it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment