I just thought I'd make you all jealous by showing you the 70 degree weather we have going on here. You all need to make a visit! It's beautiful! Tyson has an issue with the way the cuff of pants touch his feet, so he is especially excited about being able to wear shorts (yes, I know it's an odd fetish). Anyway, here's the rest of the news....
We just got a letter that Ty has been selected (or rather picked out of a hat) to go to the charter school in town. We are impressed with the school and we think it's a good option for him. The best part is that it's free! Oh, and just now he told me to tell everyone that he likes "Cars".
Anna has been trying hard to write her name. It's so cute! She has been loving dance lessons lately. It took her awhile to warm-up to all the girls, but now they are all her "girl-friends" and she loves it. Her quote of the past weeks is "I'm going to scream out my guts!". She says this whenever she is going down a slide or something like that.
My sisters and mom threw me a baby shower at the last minute and we are SO grateful to all of you who came and gave us baby things for Brayden. We needed them badly! It was very fun and I loved seeing everyone.
Mike will find out within the next week or two if he got the job he's applied for. If he gets it, he will be the high school band teacher for a brand new school down here. We'll let you know.
I think that's all right now. We hope you like the pictures. Happy upcoming spring!
- The swing set the men built (Mike, my dad, and Uncle Chad) for the kids. It's a big hit.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Spring has arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment