Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a Week

We had a busy week. My family came down here from SLC to meet Brayden. They fell in love of course. We played with the kids at an indoor blow-up-slide place called Jumpin Jacks and my mom and Mandi came to see Les Mis. They all went swimming, we went shopping, did the McDonalds play land thing, etc, etc. It was fun. My mom was awesome and bought Anna a whole new wardrobe. Poor kid had a growth spurt and was wearing very tight and very short clothes. We are lower middle class and have very little money right now, so she stepped in and helped us out. Thanks mom! I didn't have the camera out this week, so I did not get any photo's of the family- sorry. I'm sure I'll be getting some from my mom or sisters. Brayden is doing very well. He's getting fat! He was 9 pounds 7 ounces last Monday and had grown 2 inches. He was only 3 weeks at that point and he'll be 4 weeks old this coming Tuesday. Big boy.
Below is Anna playing in her imaginative world. She is just like I was as a kid. I believe this is a picture of her in her house with her baby (the stuffed puppy).

Tyson posed for a picture with his baby bro. He loves Brayden SOOOO much. We have a hard time getting him to keep his hands off Brayden.




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Hayley! It's fun to read your blog. Your kids are adorable! It's so nice to keep in touch through the blogging world!

Jeremy's Jade said...

I love this picture of Brayden! I can't believe he's almost a month old. What a sweet boy. I love Anna's imagination. She also reminds me of me when I was little. Give me a cardboard box of a decent size and I am happy for life! When my parents got a new freezer it was like I had died and gone to cardboard heaven. I think Ty and Brayden are going to be best buddies. Love you guys!