Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend Cami had this on her blog. I left a memory on hers and I think it's really kinda fun. Here's how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to read the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Remember, if you don't have a Google account, you can still leave a comment. Just use the "annonomous" setting, and leave your name in the comment itself. This is my tricky way of getting all of you to actually leave a comment.

3 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Hayley, my favorite memory will always have to be indirectly related to you. I was so set on you coming to Paris and the only way Kevin got into our room was by saying "I highly doubt it" and somehow the lady interpreted it as "Hayley Titus". Great times!

Sorry, I deleted the first comment because I misspelled a word!

Cami said...

Wow, where to begin. . . My first memory of you was our first day in Band class at SUU. I remember you coming up to me and asking all about me. I admired your boldness - and I was amazed that you were a freshman too. I thought you were much more mature and older than I! Ha! You, Melanie and I dominating the trumpet section, yea girls rule! Yes, singing at the piano with Tom and Aaron, good times. Cheating in Music History - yea, I still feel bad about that one! and last but definitely not least. . . your belching. Yes, you set the bar high, and nobody can claim to be a belcher until they've heard you. You are the master - and Prof. Modisset won't forget you either!